We are currently taking applications for Customer Service Representatives to work in our South District (Miami) and Southwest District (Naples) offices. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing customer contacts within their assigned area and for ultimate customer satisfaction. The main responsibilities include:
- Compiles and maintains a current list of potential customers in their assigned area.
- Sends interest letters via fax and mail to owners, managers, and Realtors in the local service area.
- Follows-up on interest letters via telephone and schedules in-person meetings.
- Meets with potential customers to discuss our end product, core services, and approach.
- Once a manager is interested in our services, schedules a meeting with the District Manager to do a sample door, or provide an estimate. (First meeting in the building is always with the District Manager.)
- Schedules presentations to Homeowners’ Associations for the District Manager.
- Once a client is interested in our services, contacts Headquarters to schedule an appointment for work, and provides all job info including contact info, general description of the problem and site photos.
- Follows up on all jobs completed in their area within 48-hours to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes all required paperwork, including daily logs of all client contact.
The ideal candidate with have the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales (1 year or more).
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both coworkers and clients.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (computer, copier, fax, etc).