The Scheduling Coordinator works in our Headquarters office in Naples, FL. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling the service calls for our clients. The main responsibilities include:
- Answering multi-line phone system.
- Routing calls to other offices/employees.
- Taking new customer information and scheduling service call in appropriate District.
- Learning duties of other employees to serve as backup as needed.
The ideal candidate with have the following qualifications:
- Prior receptionist, administrative, and/or scheduling experience preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with multi-line phone system.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish, helpful but not required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both coworkers and vendors.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (computer, copier, fax, etc).
Anticipated start date is October 1st, with possible part time training for 1-2 weeks prior.