We are currently hiring for Technicians in the following locations:
South District (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale)
South West District (Naples/Ft. Myers)
Central West District (Sarasota/Tampa)
The Technician is responsible for completing the work that Daydid sells. The main responsibilities include:
- Arrive at the District Office on time and prepared to work.
- Receive work orders from the Office Coordinator or District Manager.
- Drive company vehicle to each job, arriving at the work site on time.
- Review the problems on location, and recommend a plan of action to the client. Close the sale by completing an estimate/work order and obtaining a client signature.
- Direct Assistant(s) to help set up the job; then execute the work using Assistant’s help.
- Upon completion of the job, ensure area is cleaned, client is satisfied, and payment is collected.
- Complete all required paperwork and submit to Office Coordinator at the end of each day.
- Train new Assistants, and also train Assistants on Technician duties.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment, including vehicle, tools, cell phone, computer, materials, etc.
- Notify Inventory Coordinator when additional tools, supplies or materials are needed or need replacement.
The ideal candidate with have the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in sliding glass door maintenance and repair (6 months – 1 year).
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both coworkers and clients.
- Prior sales experience helpful but not required.